Check out this Pumpkin Latte!
So you cant have dairy? No worries with this Pumpkin Latte! I'm sure you hear everyone raving in excitement about Starbucks Pumpkin latte. Well listen in envy no more- now you can make one that's even better than the original. And HEALTHIER! No Fatty gross heavy cream.
- 1 cup Almond Milk (Or Soy, Coconut, Hemp, Rice)
- 1/3 cup Mimiccream
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree (fresh or canned)
- 1 tablespoon Mollases
- 1/4 cup Espresso (Feel free to experiment with amount)
- Using your coffee maker or french press to brew some espresso.
- In a saucepan combine the Almond Milk, Mimiccream, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin and Molasses. Mix as it heats up. Remove from heat as it reaches a gentle boil. To create the foam- you can simply whisk vigorously or transfer to a blender to mix on high briefly. (and if you have a steamer just use that instead)
- Fill a mug with the pumpkin/milk mixture and then pour in the expresso (as much or as little as you would like) Sprinkle the top with additional Nutmeg.
If you are craving whipped cream- try to Soy based variation on the top!
* This recipe has participated in Slightly Indulgent Tuesday.