Today I woke up and found myself seriously craving some Paleo Spiralized Beef Stroganoff.
So indulge myself, I did. This Paleo Spiralized Beef Stroganoff recipe is beyond delicious and one of my NEW favorite spiralized dishes. It's easy to prepare and only requires one pot! A one pot wonder for sure!
To make my potatoes into ribbons, I used my Paderno Spiralizer.
- 2 TBSP oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pound Cubed Steak, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 TBSP Tapioca or Arrowroot Starch
- 8 ounces mushrooms, any variety, cleaned and sliced
- 3 TBSP salted butter
- 1/3 cup Red Cooking Wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 TBSP Tapioca Starch
- 1 TBSP Gluten Free Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream or Coconut Cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 Cups Spiralized Potatoes
- In a large frying pan, heat up oil over medium.
- Add onion, and garlic.
- Toss steak with ! TBSP of Tapioca and add to the pan with the onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in mushrooms; cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in butter, and wine, scarping up browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix together the broth and tapioca starch, place in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour into frying pan, and mix.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, coocnut milk and dried thyme; season with salt and pepper.
- Let the sauce simmer while you prepare the potatoes.
- Using a ribbon attachment on your spiralizer, make potatoes into pasta.
- Add potatoes to sauce and simmer for about 23-25 minutes, or until potato noodles have cooked through.