If you loved my Momofuku Milk Bar inspired Paleo Compost Cookies, than you will LOVE this Paleo Compost Ice Cream! It is easy to make, and with only a few ingredients you can mix it up in no time! This one is a crowd pleaser for sure, and is delicious as a soft serve or hard scoopable ice cream!
- 2 cups Coconut Cream or 2 large cans of chilled Coconut Milk, cream separated
- 1 1/2 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 cup of Cookie Dough from Paleo Compost Cookie Recipe
- Whisk together the coconut cream, vanilla, maple syrup and xanthan gum in a large bowl.
- Once combined fold in the cookie dough.
- Pour into ice cream maker and allow to churn for 30 minutes.
- Once fully churned you can serve it immediately for a soft serve style ice cream, or scoop into a container and freeze for 2-3 hours for more scoopable ice cream!