Paleo Chilled Mango Cucumber Salad
This is a beautiful Paleo Chilled Mango Cucumber Salad to bring on a picnic, use for entertaining or enjoy for an easy no heat dinner.
I created this mango dipping sauce originally for my coconut shrimp. When I tasted it, I knew it needed to become something beyond a dipping sauce! So here we have it, a cold, refreshing salad. I use a combination of spiralized zuchini and yellow squash along side cucumber. I'd suggest playing around with the recipe by adding your favorite vegetables, or whatevers in season! Just have fun with it!
Of course, as always, I used my Paderno Spiralizer to make the veggie noodles. Get yours at Amazon or Willam Sonoma!
- 2-3 cucumbers spiralized (seedless cucumbers work best!)
- 1 Cup Frozen (or Fresh) Mango
- 3/4 Mayo or Vegan Mayo
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 8-10 Drops of Siriacha
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Handful of Cilantro (Optional)
- Cashews, chopped (Optional)
- Using a Paderno Spiralizer, spiralize the cucumber into noodles.
- In a blender combine all the sauce ingredients.
- Pour into the bowl with veggies and enjoy!