Paleo Buttery Garlic Mashed Potatoes
For sure by now you have come across a number of cauliflower mashed "potato" recipes. Nothing new and inventive here.
But, I figured I would share my technique for making them in this Paleo Buttery Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe. It is a staple recipe in our house. Without question a big bowl of this buttery goodness with be on our Thanksgiving table.
- 1 16 oz (1 lb) bag of frozen Cauliflower
- 2 Tbs Earth Balance Butter (OR Real Butter, Goats Butter, Ghee, Coconut Oil or Olive Oil)
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste.
- In a pot boil the cauliflower until fork tender.
- Strain cauliflower and add to a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until creamy and smooth. (Note: I typically add the salt after processing so I use just the perfect amount of salt.)
If Cauliflower is a problem food for you try using this same technique with Parnsips and or other root veggies.