Welcome to this November's addition of Go Ahead Honey, It's Gluten Free! For those of you new to this wonderful event- its been in circulation for 5 years and was created by Naomi Devlin. I was so honored to be asked to host! This event is a wonderful opportunity to share and discover new recipes and ideas.
Considering that its November, and seeing that the biggest questions remains: What the heck is safe to eat? It seemed only sensible to dedicate this month to Thanksgiving. Whether you host the holiday or bring a dish to pass naturally you would like your dish to be just as good, if not better than the other things served. In my opinion, gluten free is better- and I hope through the event this month you will be provided some ideas to give you the same confidence.
I'll be sharing a flaky, easy to work with pie crust in the next week . I also have in the works a recipe for a grain free crust.
Want to join in? Here's how:
- The only requirement is that recipes are gluten free and thanksgiving themed.
- Come up with a recipe for a gluten-free version of your favorite Thanksgiving dish. Post your recipe by Novemeber 19th (5 days before Thanksgiving) linking back to this post. Send me an e-mail with the link to your post and a photo of the recipe.
- If you don't have a blog, that's fine! Just e-mail me your recipe and a photo, and I'll add it to the round up of recipes at the end of the month.
- Submissions are due to me at RealSustenance@gmail.com by November 19th. I will post the roundup November 20th!
- Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions – you can ask them in the comments section below.