Hey there..we have an exclusive Club Angell Member recipe on our hands. If you want it, head on over my Club Angell Info page and sign up to be and become a VIP member today!
Some of you may know, I started working on a Paleo/Primal Bread book due out next fall. I was so excited with how great these calzones turned out, that I decided I needed to share the recipe now, rather than make you all wait until the fall. I can't wait for you all to try them!! These calzones are soft, chewy and fluffy in the perfect bready way. You can fill them with literally anything. Best part..they don't taste paleo/primal/low carb.
So excited for you to try them!
If you want the recipe go to my Club Angell info page and sign up to become a VIP member today! Remember, new exclusive recipes get posted every week (and you'll gain access to the archives as well) Don't miss out on the fun!
In the Member Bonus Recipe Archives you'll also find..
- Primal & Egg Free Cheezit Crackers
- Homemade Dairy Free Hershey Kisses
- Gluten/Grain/Nut/Dairy Free Loft House Style Sugar Cookies
- Gluten/Grain/Nut/ Dairy Free Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls
- Paleo Bloomin' Onion! (Gluten/Grain/Nut/Coconut/Dairy Free)
- Grain Free Bagels! (Gluten/Dairy/Nut/Seed Free)
- + a NEW bonus recipe is added every weekend!
Members: Log in here and head over to the Exclusive Recipes page to snag the recipe now!