Gluttony comes to mind when I think about this recipe.. it's just really that decadent. First, I created a DELICIOUS Cookie Dough which I loaded into my Club Angell Jelly Donut recipe! Then of course this next step just had to be take. BROWNIE BATTER! It was a huge huge success.
If you aren't a Club Angell member..you are missing out! But, if you aren't ready to join, you can still make this Brownie Batter without the donuts and eat it with a spoon! If you DO want to join- Click Here to learn more.
*Members: Log in and head over to the Exclusive Recipes Page (You will only be able to open the exclusive recipes page if you are logged in!) Make the Grain Free Jelly Donuts, while the donuts are rising- make this brownie batter to pipe into the donuts after they have cooled!
- 1/8 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/8 Cup Tapioca
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 TBSP Butter (dairy or nondairy)
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar (I used Palm Sugar)
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 2-2 1/2 TBSP Milk (dairy or nondairy)
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to create a brownie batter.
- Place into a piping bag- and pipe into donuts.