THIS Goat Cheese Alfredo Pasta IS
I get a gluten free pasta dish similar to this at our local greek restaurant..and devour it. I wanted to find a healthier way to make it. As usual spiralized noodles were the answer. I make this at least once a week. I highly recommend you do the same, and make this Goat Cheese Alfredo Pasta recipe!!!
- 2 oz. Chèvre Goat Cheese
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream or Heavy Coconut Milk from a can
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper or more to taste
- 2 tsp Starch (tapioca or arrowroot)
- 3 Yellow Squash
- 1/4- 1/2 Cup Pistachios
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the goat cheese, heavy cream (OR coconut milk), garlic powder, salt, pepper, and starch. Heat until goat cheese has melted and sauce has thickened slightly. Set aside.
- Using a Spiralizer make the yellow squash into pasta, using the smallest pasta setting.
- Heat oil of choice in a pan over medium, and add in squash. Cook until squash becomes soft.
- In a serving bowl mix together cooked squash pasta and sauce. Sprinkle with pistachios.