Gluten Free Raspberry Equality Pie.
Its not about what I want. Its not about what you want. Its not about what I think. Its not about what you think.
Its about human rights.
I will stand to support each of you, being exactly who you dream and decide to be. There is no better way to live life. Be who you are. I support you.
We are all just people.
Different people, with different beliefs and different preferences.
Lets respect each others preferences, and abide under the same laws.
- Grain Free/Vegan Pie crust OR My Flaky Gluten Free Crust
- 10 cups of frozen or fresh raspberries (or a mix of the two)
- 1/3- 1/2 cup of sugar (For sugar free use xylitol or truvia baking blend sugar).
- 2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons of Starch. (Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch or Arrowroot)
- Pending how thick you want your crust you might consider doubling whichever recipe you chose.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If using frozen raspberries place the bags into a microwave and heat them for 1 minute to thaw them slightly.
- In a saucepan mix 6 cups of the raspberries with the sugar, lemon juice and starch. Turn heat on and gently stir (stir as little as possible) until the raspberries collapse some and their juices have thickened from the starch.
- Add the remaining 4 cups of berries to this mixture and pour into the prepared pie dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Place the equal sign crust cut out on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with confectioners sugar. Place on pie once it has finished cooking.