Holy fried rice!! I love this stuff.
In this recipe, I wanted to keep it simple with some garlic and ginger. Add a little spinach, and viola! You've got yourself an excellent, super healthy and flavorful low carb/ Paleo and Gluten Free side dish.
- 2 T Oil
- 1 Small Onion, chopped finely
- 3 Small Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Spinach
- 2 Cups grated Fresh Cauliflower, "Riced"
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, and add onion. Cook until slightly browned, and translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add ginger, spinach, cauliflower and salt until cauliflower begins to pick up some color.