This Recipe came to me compliments of a Dear friend. When she told me about the recipe- I was shocked- and asked her several times over again if she forgot an ingredient before making them myself. I made a few minor changes to the recipe just out of curiosities sake. The original recipe contains one Egg- which I omitted. And I added in some Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips!
These will take you seconds to mix together and only 12 minutes to bake, and will cost you close to nothing.
...And the best part. THEY ARE SO GOOD!
- 2 Cups Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Creamy)
- 2 Cups Sugar (natural Unrefined Sugar could be used here)
- 4 teaspoons Ener-G Egg replacer (dry)
- 4 tablespoons Apple Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients. Roll dough into balls (the size is your preference) and place on Parchment paper on a baking sheet. Using a fork push each cookie down (and create a criss-cross pattern)
- Bake 12 minutes. Remove from Oven and allow to cool completely before removing them from cookie sheet (otherwise they will crumble!)
(If you would like to make these cookies with egg follow this recipe instead: 2 Cups Peanut Butter, 2 Cups Sugar, 2 Eggs, 2 tsp Baking Powder, 1 Cup Chocolate Chips)
This recipe will make 2 trays of Cookies!