There is no time greater than springtime. Today has been a spectacular day- I spent the morning and early afternoon developing 3 new recipes for my Grain & Egg Free Breakfast Ebook that is almost done (and will be available here SOON).Then I took my 3 little pups for a long walk in the gorgeous 77 degree sunshine.
During my walk the idea for this recipe came. I'm a big fan of grapes, especially if they are frozen. I happened to have a bunch in the freezer and was thrilled with the results of this slushy recipe. So excited in-fact that I could not resist sharing the recipe with you all today.
I included some vitamin D in my slushy- when you have an autoimmune disease it tends to be something that can get low. Having put my autoimmune disease into remission and with planning to keep it that way .I make sure to stay on top of taking D even in the summertime. My favorite brand is Wellesse Liquid Vitamins as they are certified gluten free and the majority of their products also sugar free. I could not live without their multivitamin either!
- 8 Ice Cubes
- 2 Cups of Seedless Frozen Grapes (Red, Purples or Green)
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 2 Teaspoons of Wellesse Liquid Vitamin D
- Nunaturals Stevia (Powdered or Liquid) Optional
- Rinse and freeze grapes for 2-3 hours.
- Place all slushy ingredients and the frozen grapes into blender. The vitamin D and Stevia are both optional.