Check ou this Dairy Free Pumpkin Latte!!
So you cant have dairy? I’m sure you hear everyone raving in excitement about Starbucks Pumpkin lattes. Well listen in envy no more- now you can make one that’s even better than the original. And HEALTHIER! No Fatty gross heavy cream.
Dairy Free Pumpkin Latte
- 1 cup Almond Milk (Or Soy, Coconut, Hemp, Rice)
- 1/3 cup Mimiccream
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree (fresh or canned)
- 1 tablespoon Mollases
- 1/4 cup Espresso (Feel free to experiment with amount)
- Using your coffee maker or french press to brew some espresso.
- In a saucepan combine the Almond Milk, Mimiccream, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pumpkin and Molasses. Mix as it heats up. Remove from heat as it reaches a gentle boil. To create the foam- you can simply whisk vigorously or transfer to a blender to mix on high briefly. (and if you have a steamer just use that instead)
- Fill a mug with the pumpkin/milk mixture and then pour in the expresso (as much or as little as you would like) Sprinkle the top with additional Nutmeg.
If you are craving whipped cream- try to Soy based variation on the top!