Pumpkin Mania continues. I wonder at what point it is that people start to get sick of it? November? December? Please let me know when to stop! Because I could keep it going for months. Anddd I might if you don't tell me to put a sock in it.
I'm a choco-holic and love having the chocolate swirled in (I think it's pretty fancy looking too!) but please feel free to add whatever 'toppings' you want instead: nuts, Pumpkins Seeds, chocolate chips.. you might even go crazy and dump some caramel on top after baking.
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup oil or melted butter (dairy or nondairy)
- 1/2 cup palm sugar (or other granulated sugar of choice)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch, or arrowroot will work
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon milk (dairy or nondairy)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted (dairy or nondairy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the chocolate.
- Pour the bread batter into the bread pan.
- In a separate bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until pourable. To help the chocolate pour, add a teaspoon of melted coconut oil to thin it out.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the bread and swirl into the dough using a knife.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and let cool before slicing.