Back in January I posted a recipe for Layered Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars .That recipe received glowing reviews all around. After I developed my 30 Second Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough a few days ago the wheels in my head began to spin for some additional fun uses of this dough. This recipe is the result. These Brownies are ridiculously good.
What could be more delicious than brownies topped with cookie dough? AND then also dipped in chocolate. Nothing. Ok, nothing maybe aside from my crack brownie recipe, those are pretty good too.
To make this recipe Sugar Free leave out the Chocolate Chips and follow the directions to use the Stevia and Xyltol. Coconut Flour will not work in this recipe- if you are looking to make an alteration for the almond flour I suggest using another nut or seed flour with a mild flavor.
- 1 1/2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour (I use Nuts.com)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder or Carob Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- (any variety should work refined or unrefined- to make these sugar free use Xylitol).
- 1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbs Nondairy Milk or Water.
- (Note: if using Carob Powder you may need an exta 1/2 Tbs Liquid)
- 1 Cup of Allergy Free Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 1 1/2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 TBS Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 TBS Butter, Earth Balance, Ghee or Coconut Oil. (I use Garden of Life)
- Any Variety of Granulated Sugar to taste OR pinch of Powdered Stevia to taste + 2-3 Tbs Xylitol.
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Any Variety of Milk or Water.
- 1/3 Cup Allergy Free Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Melted Allergy Free Chocolate Chips for dipping (Such as Enjoy Life). or Homemade Sugar Free Sauce. (see recipe below)
- Place a sheet of parchment into a bread pan. (9 x 5) Allow the paper to overhang slightly on the edges.
- Preheat oven t0 350 Degrees. Make the brownie base: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until it comes together. Use your hands to assist in the mixing is needed- dough will be extemely thick. Stir in the chocolate chips (optional). Press the dough into the prepared bread pan.
- Bake the brownies- for 30-35 minutes. until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool 10-15 minutes.
- Make the raw cookie dough. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth. Evenly press the Cookie dough on top of the surface of the brownies in their pan.
- Place the pan into the freezer for about 30 minutes for easy slicing. Remove pan from freezer and slice into squares. Dip each square into melted chocolate or carob. Place back into the freezer until the chocolate sets. And then.. EAT!
Store these in the fridge, freezer or at room temperature in a sealed container.
- 1 Cup High Fat Cocoa Powder or Carob Powder
- 1/2- 3/4 Cup of Coconut Oil Melted (The amount needed will vary between Cocoa and Carob)
- Pinch of NuNaturals Powdered Stevia (to taste)
- 1/4- 3/8 Tsp. Salt (to taste)
- Combine Ingredients (adjust this recipe to your taste and preference)