This chia seed pudding takes on the divine taste of a classic dessert. Banana, cream, and milk married together replicate the silky filling of homemade pie. Use your choice of any dairy or non-dairy milk and substitute chilled, full-fat coconut milk for the heavy cream. Best of all this is really quick to make together!
- 1 banana
- 4 Tbsp heavy cream (or full-fat coconut milk, chilled)
- ¾ Cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp stevia, or to taste
- pinch of salt
- pinch of turmeric, for color
- ¼ Cup chia seeds
- Combine banana, cream, and milk in food processor or blender until smooth. Add all remaining ingredients, except chia seeds, and process until well blended. Fold in chia by hand. Refrigerate 1-2 hours until thickened.